Sunday, February 20, 2011

The corner is talking to the world...

Hello everyone...it feels like i'm giving a presentation in front of a huge number of spectators...Am i nervous to start this blog?? yes a little bit....it is a first...but i'm TOTALLY excited....i have been following one of the most inspiring blogs for several months now...generally fashion blogs....I adore spending hours from one page to another....being fascinated by the style...the stories...the references....and so on ..........It is Spectacular,Outstanding,Extraordinary,Marvellous,............Beautiful....how each blog creates its own magical influence through the thoughts of its person..............and enlighten another one's way .........
i don't want to keep on talking out of fear to say N'importe quoi....but i'm sure i would be happy to write again to make this newborn blog...find its way to you ....
Till then.....I'm sending des milliers de bisou de ma bouche for the whole world.....




this is a photo of me that was taken in the last summer..........^^

2 comments:

  1. Lonely as a cloud

    What shall we sing, my friends?
    In what shall we rejoice?
    There alone our song lives,
    Where our ancestors were born.
    On Earth, where they lived...
    I suffer here on Earth...
    He who gives life conceals

    ...thanks!...sweet Lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Men in a casket and in an ark....
    But shall I see them? Shall my eyes see
    The faces of my father and my mother?
    Can they offer me their song,
    Their words, which I search for?
    Here is no one,
    They have left us as orphans, here on Earth.

    ...thank you for such welcoming.....i'm really flattered...

    ReplyDelete